OUR PODIATRIC MEDICAL & SURGICAL TEAM
Dr. David Auguste
Dr. David Auguste is a board certified podiatric physician and surgeon specializing in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. He is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and an Associate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS). Dr. Auguste serves as Vice Chief of Podiatry at Tampa General Hospital.
Dr. Auguste received his Bachelor’s degree in Biology from Florida State University, and his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed a four year medical and surgical residency at New York Hospital Queens in Flushing, New York where he gained extensive experience in trauma, wound care, diabetic limb salvage, and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery.
Dr Auguste is an active member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, American Podiatric Medical Association and Bay Area Medical Association. For the convenience of his patients Dr. Auguste maintains medical and surgical privileges at St. Joseph’s Hospital Main, Advent Health Carrollwood ,Tampa General Hospital and the Tampa Bay Surgery Center.
- Associate of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomat of American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Stanley Shama
Dr. Stanley Shama received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida and completed his podiatric medical education at the Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia. Following his training, he completed residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Southeastern Medical Center in North Miami Beach, Florida.
Since establishing his career in podiatric medicine and surgery, Dr. Shama has served several roles in the medical community, including:
• Diplomat of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
• Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
• Former Vice President & President of Hillsborough County Podiatric Medical Association
• Past Chief of Podiatry at University Hospital
• Editorial Consultant for Several Professional Podiatric Medical Journals & Textbooks